Back in black
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all

I've got:
  1. a twist of the wrist - the motorcycle road racers handbook
  2. a twist of the wrist 2 - the basics of high-performance motorcycle riding
  3. the soft science of road racing motorcycles
all by Keith Code (the guy who set up the California Superbike School); first editions, I got them in 1999.
I've also got:
  1. sportbike performance handbook by Kevin Cameron

I don't want anything for them, just a good home with somebody who'll read and hopefully learn from them (as I did when I was track riding - I'll even enclose my 2 page typed-up summary notes of the Code books lol).

However, I don't want to get involved with postal charges, so the ideal outcome for me would be if someone would collect, failing that arrange a courier to collect. The books are all just under A4 size, together make a pile 5cm thick and 2kg in weight.

Any takers? If more than one, I'll go with whoever makes it easier for me. Thanks

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:thumbup:I just wanted to say thanks to Simon for posting this very kind offer indeed. I would also like to say thanks to Grommit for allowing the Superbike book to be passed on to me.
Both members are very easy to do business with.

Happy New year

Nelly

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Simon,

I received the book today, what a brilliant surprise in my mail box. I just wanted to say that it is in mint condition and will be well read and looked after. It was packaged brilliantly not a mark on it. I got a Haynes manual last week from the UK. Which did not have anyway near the same level of care bestowed on it for its trip across the sea.

Cheers mate

Nelly:thumbup: