Thanks PJsparts

thatguyx

Reaction score
Visit site
my heel guards on my rizomas were a little messed up (previously used, one bolt was stripped and one bolt fell out), so i ordered a some CF heel guards from Pjsparts on thursday and when i got home tonight at 9 they were waiting for me in the kitchen.

quick delivery and a great price thanks PJ

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
my heel guards on my rizomas were a little messed up (previously used, one bolt was stripped and one bolt fell out), so i ordered a some CF heel guards from Pjsparts on thursday and when i got home tonight at 9 they were waiting for me in the kitchen.

quick delivery and a great price thanks PJ

those look great and it sounds like the vendor was top notch, good all around :thumbup:

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Those look great! Finally someone got the back gaurds!

PJ's Rocks!! Hands down. Can't say enough good things about them.

Just to give you all an idea of the level they go to for customer service......

When us Canuks order things from the USA, the value has to be declared on the outside of the package so our Government and Customs can calculate and charge us Duty on the purchased item(s) (basically just another tax). Total BS.

So when I ordered up my RIZOMA rearsets ($600ish), I asked PJ's to write "GIFT UNDER $10" on the outside of the box so I don't get nailed the extra Duty tax. PJ's went one step further...not only did he write Gift Under $10 on the box, he also gift wrapped the rearsets inside the shipping box in birthday paper and also included an actual Happy Birthday card just incase Customs opened the box!!!! Now THAT, is going above and beyond for their customers!!!!

Last edited:

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site

When us Canuks order things from the USA, the value has to be declared on the outside of the package so our Government and Customs can calculate and charge us Duty on the purchased item(s) (basically just another tax). Total BS.

So when I ordered up my RIZOMA rearsets ($600ish), I asked PJ's to write "GIFT UNDER $10" on the outside of the box so I don't get nailed the extra Duty tax. PJ's went one step further...not only did he write Gift Under $10 on the box, he also gift wrapped the rearsets inside the shipping box in birthday paper and also included an actual Happy Birthday card just incase Customs opened the box!!!! Now THAT, is going above and beyond for their customers!!!!

Def. excellent customer service! Thanks to all for the reference!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

That is phenomenal customer service, i will order something from them just on that alone!

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
I just now stumbled on this guys - thanks for the kinds words, we really do try!

Hey! Glad you found us over on "the other FZ6 forum!

I will be putting in a order for RIZOMA grips and bar ends shortly!!

BTW I never get tired of telling that story about the whole birthday wrapping thing! Blew my mind that you guys would go to that length to help me avoid stupid customs fees!

PJFZ1

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey! Glad you found us over on \"the other FZ6 forum!

I will be putting in a order for RIZOMA grips and bar ends shortly!!

BTW I never get tired of telling that story about the whole birthday wrapping thing! Blew my mind that you guys would go to that length to help me avoid stupid customs fees!

We don't do it as much anymore, but we don't mind when we do.. ;) We found that they aren't interested in opening the boxes, just collecting the taxes.

blkparade

Reaction score
Visit site
I think I mentioned this in another thread awhile back but it is worth repeating. Great customer service. I purchased the Rizoma F.E. kit and Rear Signals. I had a slight issue with install. They took care of me immediately on the phone, walking me through my issue. Great people with a not to often seen customer first attitude. I have to be honest I wish they sold more products then they do. It would be my one stop shop for everything. You can not go wrong and if you have the opportunity give them a shot. :thumbup:

PJFZ1

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for all the props!

And we can get much more than listed on our site - if you're looking for Brake or suspension components, bike stands, Billet parts, etc.. shoot us an e-mail.

PJFZ1

Reaction score
Visit site
Gratuitous bump - we've just lowered prices a bit due to the exchange rate getting better! We'll keep it down as long as we can!