My Fighter Almost Done

kargo

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I'm almost done my fighter now, just have to machine the bar ends to fit and find a decent belly pan... So I just have to show it off! :D

It has Two Bros and a PC-III, <--- Worth every cent!

The picture was taken a few days before the first snowfall and end of riding season in early November.

img00044200911051435.jpg

I also want to thank the FZ6-forum community for being so helpful! Merry X-mas every one! :Sport:

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey man that looks badass, I'm diggin it. Very unique, and I like the color scheme with the deep reddish magenta, silver rim stripes, yamaha decal on the swingarm, almost a futuristic anime-ish headlight.

But to top it all off, is that the soviet flag on the side of the tank and helmet? Haha nice.

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice. Those subtle gold accents look sharp against that dark red/black. It'd be cool to see some of that gold on the windscreen or seat cowl. By the way, what kind of windscreen is that?

04efi

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow that looks sweet!!! Do you have a larger front tire then stock or is that just me???

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice work fella :thumbup:
I must look into getting a pillion cover for mine.
Is that an alien headlight setup?

Fz6Daveg

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I'm almost done my fighter now, just have to machine the bar ends to fit and find a decent belly pan... So I just have to show it off! :D

It has Two Bros and a PC-III, <--- Worth every cent!

The picture was taken a few days before the first snowfall and end of riding season in early November.

img00044200911051435.jpg

I also want to thank the FZ6-forum community for being so helpful! Merry X-mas every one! :Sport:

Only one word...........WOW !!

love the mirrors where did you get them ?

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet bike.. what kind of headlight are you using? Is it the typical 25watt lights i always see in streetfighter headlight set ups? How is the output? Does the little windscreen help at all? I love my bike but the lack of windscreen is a bit of a pain..

Cloned

Tiger Trainer
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great. I'm also loving the mirrors and the headlight. I might get something like that for my setup. Where did you get them?