Screaming Deal on 1 piece Leathers

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a super deal on Hein Gericke one piece leathers. Gericke Celtic 1 Piece Leather Suit Blue (Special Buy)

Gericke Celtic 1 Piece Leather Suit Blue (Special Buy)

All leather construction
Safe stitch double stitched safety seams
- Perforated leather upper
- Detachable mesh lining zips out for washing
- CE approved backshock protector ( this is the best "stock" back protector we have seen included in a suit retailing for under $1200.00.
- Hiprotec® hip armor
- Astrotech knee, elbow and shoulder armor (the energy absorbing ability of this armor is absolutely incredible) This is some of the best armor you will find.
- Replaceable knee pucks
- Powerstretch panel on lower back and knee
- Stretch Cordura® on back of knees.

If you are the right size, US 38, you can get these for $409!!! They match the faster blues FZs too.

They have 2008 models for $699.95 to $549.95 in all sizes.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
fixed that for ya Top! we all know the fastest has to be the '08 cobalt, why else would it be the color on the FZ1? (answer: fastest)
;)

Yeah, yeah, yeah... When I was looking for my bike the sales dude showed me his own tricked out FZ1. Man what a cool ride. And yes, his blue is WAAAAYYYY faster then my blue. :( But at least my a tiny bit slower blue is paid for!

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
that's the suit I have. I paid $400 even trackside because I bought a really ugly green one...the wanted 700 for the gray/black/white one that would have looked good...eh...it's not a fashion show.

Anyway, I like the suit a lot but felt the need to upgrade the elbow armor and I always wear my own dedicated back and chest protector.