ohio riders meet

joshfz6.2008

Reaction score
Visit site
well after missing the last 2 months of riding due to surgery i'm ready to get in the saddle now that its getting cold. so now i'm looking forward for spring.
is anyone around interested in an Ohio or mid west FZ6 meet and ride next spring?

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm from Cleveland and I have friends and family there and in C-bus. I might even ride up for it.

Camp out?

Maybe Hocking Hills??

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, glad to hear you're back, or ready to be back, in the saddle again!

And, yep, I'd be interested.

joshfz6.2008

Reaction score
Visit site
of the ppl that is interested, what would be a good central location to meet. i'm trying to figure out a ride route. i think may possibly do a saturday ride in april weather permiting. then do a weekend later in summer.

i know there are a few from columbus, i considered talking to Ironpony about using there parking lot, or some place on the south side like that lowes just inside 270. any input?

C-bus Biker

Reaction score
Visit site
That should work just fine. With the Iron Pony growing their Yamaha/Aprilia/Vespa dealership, I can't imagine that they would like anything more than to have a bunch of sweet Yamahas in the parking lot. I'm also pretty mobile, so don't feel like you have to come to Columbus. Lots of great riding down your way.

(none)

Not even here
Reaction score
Visit site
What are you all planning on doing, just meeting up and hanging out or going for a ride and such. Iron Pony would probably work for just a meet but if we are planning on riding, might want to pick some place like Zanesville then we can hit 555 from there and head south to Marietta/ East side of Ohio/WV area. If this is a multi-day thing, there are places near there to stay and lots of great roads. Just putting it out there, i'm game for either.

joshfz6.2008

Reaction score
Visit site
for the spring i was thinking of a meet and short ride (a couple of hours), just since there will still be salt and stuff on the road. i was going to check with a couple of places down here local about eating, but by 4 lane i'm only a little over an hour from ironpony.

joshfz6.2008

Reaction score
Visit site
i've contacted iron pony about meeting there April 10. Meet at 10am, leave at 10:30, but if there isn't anyone from up north we could meet in circleville. i know its soon to tell but if interested let me know so i can check on locations for lunch, or if you even want to eat

Last edited:

joshfz6.2008

Reaction score
Visit site
with buying and remodeling a new house this got put on the back burner, but going to try and set up a meet in possibly circleville, to go through hocking hills and back. any takers???

joshfz6.2008

Reaction score
Visit site
havn't been able to organize anything do to still working on our house, i've been thinking of doing an overnight somewhere hopefully the house will be done soon