Skilled but Insane & Stuuupid

sonic

Reaction score
Visit site
It is probably safe to assume that he is no longer alive, so we need to worry about him taking one of us out in the future.

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
What a bunch of idiots. I'm pretty sure I recognize sections of the highway they were on, including areas of the 91hwy here in Yorba Linda as they run along a toll road paralleling the highway. I see stuff like this all the time on our highways and it blows me away that they get away with it.:spank:

mbramlett

Crazy MOFO
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah you see the two cruisers just get outta the way I bet they were watching the sides of the road for the next 10 miles for limbs and organs. While it's tempting I have never once cut between cars on the interstate.

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
You can see that he has a hair scrunchie over his master cylinder so that everyone knows he spends hours in the sun at the race track and doesn't want his brake fluid to prematurely age. :rolleyes:

clockworkjon

SUCKERS!
Reaction score
Visit site
Comment from the site, I agree:

"I fully endorse this highly skilled risk-taking for my own amusement.: rest in peace."

What a waste of talent/skill. Direct some of the hooliganism energy towards the track and you might have one hell of a racer.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
These are the riders, dealerships love to see......
...IF they pay cash... ;)

That was even worse than the "Insa-a-a-ane" thread. If someone were to show this to the Congress on a bad day motorcycles would be banned on the spot. :mad:

RJ2112

Reaction score
www.etsy.com
...IF they pay cash... ;)

That was even worse than the "Insa-a-a-ane" thread. If someone were to show this to the Congress on a bad day motorcycles would be banned on the spot. :mad:

Why do you think they don't roll off the floor, without insurance? Dealership has already been paid, no matter what happens to the bike. "We'll make more."