Hi from Misti

Misti

Reaction score
www.mistihurst.com
Hi Ladies,

I just introduced myself in the newbie section but thought I would shout out here as well. I'm a former AMA racer, writer for several industry magazines and coach with the California Superbike School. I'm on maternity leave for a bit as I have a five month old baby boy. I really enjoy discussing riding technique and skills on various forums.

If anyone has any specific questions about riding tech, or anything else, just fire away and I'll do my best to answer.

Cheers
Misti

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: It's always nice to have another woman on board...and to get one so knowledgeable too! Sweet!

Also congrats on the new baby!

(Did you happen to make it to the AMA Women's Conference this year in Keystone, Co?)

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome Misti, and grats on your baby! It is always nice to have a new lady on board. :cheer:

Fzam!

Reaction score
Visit site
Misti! Welcome and thanks for offering up your expertise! I'll keep that in mind!

I've been...I guess lurking around on the forum for awhile now, and just found this Girls section! How did I miss it before?! I'm Pam, just got my FZ6 in May. I'm excited to check these threads out! Especially the one on footwear, looking for something new. YAY for lady riders! :thumbup:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If you can pardon a little thread jack. . .

But before that; congrats on the little ones. Always a blessing! :)

My question for all of you is this; what events took place in your life that lead up to being on a bike and what is your comfort level on the street? My mom used to ride years ago but a bad wreck ended that (trail riding).

Thanks in advance for sharing!

Alabusa

Rollin' on the river
Reaction score
Visit site
If you can pardon a little thread jack. . .

But before that; congrats on the little ones. Always a blessing! :)

My question for all of you is this; what qro took place in your life that lead up to being on a bike and what is your comfort level on the street? My mom used to ride years ago but a bad wreck ended that (trail riding).

Thanks in advance for sharing![/QUOTEw

Qq
Qt
Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk