Rim stripe kits. Thoughts?

crudux-cruo

Reaction score
Visit site
I think they LOOK good. But how well do they stay on.
Anyone with pix on a red metallic FZ6?

Thanks

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i have used them on the old bike and agree that they looks good, I never had any problems with them staying on, just make sure the rims are very clean when you put them on and you should not have an issue. I also ran a hair dryer around them when i put them on just to heat the adhesive on them a bit more. I will be looking into some reflective stripes for the FZ over the sumer so if you do this make sure to post up some pics.

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
like reio said make sure your surface is clean. I use either chain cleaner or brake cleaner and then wipe with alcohol. It will def. look good so when your done post up some pics!

castle228

'07 Kobalt FZ1
Reaction score
Visit site
I picked up some blue reflective rim tape off the big auction site, that is pre-cut in curved strips. Clean the rim good, take your time, and it will come out looking good. I don't have any pics of mine to post, sorry.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I picked up some blue reflective rim tape off the big auction site, that is pre-cut in curved strips. Clean the rim good, take your time, and it will come out looking good. I don't have any pics of mine to post, sorry.

How close is the blue?