Well, howdy y'all!

greenthumb

Reaction score
Visit site
so yes, im a total newb;
to this site
to the fz6
to motorcycling altogether pretty much.

i am a 'gearhead' though. ive been into heavily modified (read: beaten to hell and barely street legal) 4x4 trucks for several years. ive also spent several years working on ski lifts and now work for a company building them.

been seriously wanting to get a bike for about 3 years now, but time, money or the lack of being in the country prevented me.

I came home from 5 months of travelling around southeast asia a couple weeks ago and decided i had nothing better to do than to get my liscence and a bike.
I had no idea as to one-from-the-other; i wanted something that would be fun and able to ride for severl hours at once. after shopping for a while i concluded you were left with the choice of 3 things to buy:
-a cheap used bike with high mileage and usually beat up
-a decent used bike, priced often higher than a new bike
-a shiney new off the lot set of wheels
being new to the sport i didnt really want to buy a new bike just to scratch it up as many new riders do. i aslo didnt want someones old headache as i plan to use it as my primary transportation.
well, lucky for me i just out of luck i stumbled across a USED '07 FZ6 with only 800km and still under warranty at a steal of a deal - so i took it and i haven looked back!

im very pleased with the bike so far, which is bone stock except for the frame sliders it came with already and sticker peeling frenzy i went on today.

so hello to everyone!

Last edited:
W

wrightme43

Rock on man. Its extra cool to find a good deal on a used 07.

Glad your here.

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
...and decided i had nothing better to do than to get my liscence and a bike.

:D That's the right attitude!

Welcome on board, hope you enjoy your time at these pages. Oh, and please do post some pics of your new baby. And especially about the sliders. Not that I'm curious, but... ;)