London Motorcycle Show

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was thinking the Friday. I expect the weekend would be busy.
Are you gona bunk off work for the day? I am over commited at work so It would have to be the weekend for me. Although your quite right it will be rammed.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just ordered my E-ticket for Friday 1st Febuary for the motorcycle show in Utrecht (the biggest in the BENELUX), the weather forecast is for freezing and snow so we might be taking the train :( , (but I'll be keeping tabs on the weather, as forecasts are as changeble as the weather itself.)

Last edited:

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I missed these posts.

I went to London on the bike at the weekend as the weather was nice so am not allowed to go again :D, anyway it is going to be snowing.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just ordered my E-ticket for Friday 1st Febuary for the motorcycle show in Utrecht (the biggest in the BENELUX), the weather forecast is for freezing and snow so we might be taking the train :( , (but I'll be keeping tabs on the weather, as forecasts are as changeble as the weather itself.)

Took the bike on Friday, rode in with a mate from work. Went with another mate in the car today , and as predicted it did (momenterally) snow.

Saw lots of good stuff, bought a new jacket and some new gloves and Saw some great motorbike stunts.
I really liked the full fairing Fazers, but unfortunately the coffers are bare at the moment (for a new fairing I mean, not for a new bike;) ). Hated the B-king, liked the GSX-F. saw some pretty nice LED lighting. Joined the Dutch Fazer club, and another Dutch motorbike club (KNMV), which as well as campaigning for motorbike safety also runs safety courses, one of which I'm planning to do sometime this year.

In short a great time was had by all. :thumbup: