Where to buy FZ6 handlebars in UK?

DanG

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone know where to get FZ6 handlebars in the UK? Or anyone got a (straight) one they want to sell? They're for a 04-06 bike.

I've tried a Google search but can only find bar ends and raisers...

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Busters Motorcycle Accessories do a few alternatives ... they have a few straight bars that would fit I reckon (You need the 7/8 size)... As for the original bars you'd probably have to pay through the nose mate from a Yamaha dealer... either that or try a few bike breakers.

I have a set off a 2007 S2 but I'm thinkin maybe I should keep them incase when/if I sell the new owner might want the stock ones back instead of my jotabars.

watermark.php

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Busters Motorcycle Accessories do a few alternatives ... they have a few straight bars that would fit I reckon (You need the 7/8 size)... As for the original bars you'd probably have to pay through the nose mate from a Yamaha dealer... either that or try a few bike breakers.

I have a set off a 2007 S2 but I'm thinkin maybe I should keep them incase when/if I sell the new owner might want the stock ones back instead of my jotabars.

watermark.php
Those bars loog great mate, Hows the comfort on longer rides?

DanG

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Jonac. When I said 'straight' I meant not bent... I want to keep the original sweep of the bars - not looking for the street-fighter look. However, might give the Jota-bars a go...

Reaction score
Visit site
I had to buy a new set of handlebars a while back from my Yamaha dealer and was pleasantly suprised at how cheap they were. Only $38. That may or may not be a good deal but it was certainly less than I expected.