October Scavenger Hunt...

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello people. As Steph has had a lot of stuff going on lately, I thought I would jump in and start a new Scavenger Hunt.

Not that I had to do a lot, I got a heap of ideas from crabby117.html, so thank you very much. Very well thought out, and sounds like a lot of fun.

tHATS COOL

YOU may be the primary subject in only ONE of the photos. In all other photos, the primary subject must be someone other than yourself. Moreover the primary subject of any photo cannot be the primary subject in more than 3 photos. In other words, you need to go out and find people wearing hats, and say "Excuse me, can I have a minute of your time. I'm on a scavenger hunt..." I guess you could have all your family members line up with different hats, but that kind of defeats the purpose.

1. -a cowboy hat
  2. -a hat that is part of a uniform
  3. -a baseball or trucker cap
  4. -a casual hat that is NOT a baseball or trucker cap (there are LOTS of hat styles!)
  5. -sports-oriented *protective* head gear (NOT a baseball cap [batting helmet is permissable], and NOT a motorcycle helmet)
  6. -headware that is indicative of the profession of the person wearing it
  7. -a novelty hat (open to interpretation)
  8. -a womens-specific hat
  9. -rain-protective head covering (interpret as you will)
  10. -a balaclava

Ok, so get your "thinking caps" (pardon the pun) on, and get out there.
As soon as I work out what we can do in the way of a prize, I will post the info up here.

Thanks again to crabby117, and yes, even though you came up with the ideas, you can definately participate.

:rockon:

bigdog9191999

High-tech Redneck
Reaction score
Visit site
just to clarify we just need pics of random ppl in different hats right.. no "one" item to make sure its you that took it?? (like having our bikes in the pic for the regular hunts..) or do we need to be in the pic also, or wife's ect. (i say wife's cuz mine is the primary rider of the fz.

should be fun.. get it on!!! i love messing with strangers like this... or am i the only one to make up some pic hunt to get a good pic of something silly??