Tourmaster Rain Jacket and Pants

trailblazer87

Curve Hound
Reaction score
Visit site
For Christmas I received a Tourmaster Transition series2 jacket and matching pants. Color grey and black. Both have removable liners and the pants fit over my regular pants. Wearing them makes me feel like I am going to go play in the snow, but they work well. Both have velcro over zipper closures and pockets, even the vents have velcro over them to keep the rain out, to use the vents you just fold the velcro over and attach it to itself instead sealing the closure. They are possibly the best vented riding gear I have owned for the warm days.

They are both covered in pockets in well thought out locations, the jacket even has a pocket at the left hand cuff for items such as toll money, this came in handy in the first time out. All the zippers have large pulls that are easy to grab with gloved hands, even cold weather gloves. They are rather warm with the liners in. They also have padding and soft armor in the usual spots, including the thighs and knee pads. They are also fully adjustable with velcroed straps for adjust the waists and snap/straps on the arms.

They are of a rainproof textile construction and seem to clean easily from the usual road grime and suicidal insects.

As they were a gift I could not discuss pricing but I feel they are well worth looking into if you ride in the winter or rain year round.:thumbup:

mikebike

just a rider
Reaction score
www.crazyguyonabike.com
my Joe Rocket alter ego came with a water proof liner... I have never used it ... wearing it on the inside never made sense... plus if you are riding and a storm comes up how do you suit up???

I like you wear an over suit and it works GREAT

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
good review, i am in the market for some pants this spring so i will be sure to check these out at the same time.

trailblazer87

Curve Hound
Reaction score
Visit site
The nice thing is the pointy bits of your body still get hard armor like elbows and knees. Plus the pants attach to the jacket.:thumbup: