Track day 10/11/09 St. Louis Gateway Raceway

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
This will be my 3rd track day here. Just wondering if anyone else is going to be there? Theres a blue FZ6 there both times ive been.

Elizabeth, you testing the track again?

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, Nick!! Sorry I missed your first post. I am hoping to come watch you have some fun, but I didn't sign up for it myself. I figured I was so stinkin' slow last time that the other Testers might run me out of town if I got in their way again!! :rof: I will probably do one again next season.
Stryken is rehabbing his basement, so he's got his hands full with that. Plus his tires are about shot. Not sure if krid80 or anyone else is going.

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Nick, I wanna but like Beth said I am swamped with work till the end of the month and I am down to the indicators on the front tires and nearing them on the rear. If it wasn't for the tires I would have probably signed up and made the time, I am itching to ride and gotta make a bit of time. I fully plan on making it in the next season, hoping to buy some tires before 2010. I have a few more miles on these I need to burn off before dumping them, or maybe I'll go be a squid on the company parking lot. :D

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
I am putting on a new Pirelli Diablo rear. Got it off ebay for 110 bucks. :rockon: going to go check out my front tire now, should be good for this trackday or i will get a front Diablo for probably around 100.

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
I am putting on a new Pirelli Diablo rear. Got it off ebay for 110 bucks. :rockon: going to go check out my front tire now, should be good for this trackday or i will get a front Diablo for probably around 100.

I bet you'll have those new tire chicken strips worn off after the first session!!! :thumbup:

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
I bet you'll have those new tire chicken strips worn off after the first session!!! :thumbup:

Haha yup. A few days after a track day my tires go back to street chicken strips. Its embarassing. I dont really ride to hard on the streets nemore

Elizabeth you should do the test the track again! You know what to expect this time and know the track so you will be more smooth and safe. :D