I just love my new Pilot Road 2

BranNwebster

The UNO Master
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So I got my new tires finally installed. The PR2's are very nice. They fall into a turn with a lot less effort than the last set, B21. Also it seems that the bike want's to stay in a turn, holds a line very well. I only have about 50 miles on them so far and it's mostly freeway riding but the few turns i got in inspired confidence. Maybe next weekend I'll try and find some country roads.

Thanks to all who helped in my decision.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got my new rear PR 2 fitted last Thursday and I'm still riding it in. This is my second PR2 rear tyre, the first one lasted longer than 20000 Km's and I was impressed with the performance, especially for a tyre with that sort of life :thumbup: my front one is still going strong.

Last edited:

brad81987

Reaction score
Visit site
Good to hear. My stock tires finally got to the point this weekend I'm no longer comfortable riding the bike after 8400 miles and I'm thinking of going with the Pilot Road 2.

BCFZRider

Reaction score
www.iwc-solutions.com
I'll be treating my 6 to some PR2's after the snow melts next spring. My current PR1 is starting to square off a bit with all my commuting and fat ass. Time to park the bike and hit the gym again!

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats. I love the PRII's. The grip is superb in both dry and wet conditions. I feel a lot safer on these than I did the stockers.

And after 5k miles they are showing zero wear. :rockon: (My stock rear was about shot after 5k.)

Stimson

Reaction score
Visit site
So I got my new tires finally installed. The PR2's are very nice. They fall into a turn with a lot less effort than the last set, B21. Also it seems that the bike want's to stay in a turn, holds a line very well. I only have about 50 miles on them so far and it's mostly freeway riding but the few turns i got in inspired confidence. Maybe next weekend I'll try and find some country roads.

Thanks to all who helped in my decision.

I agree, just put them on today and took the back streets home, they just want to turn, so much better than the stock tyres :D

RyanK

Reaction score
community.webshots.com
Now if I could just get a break in the rain...Not supposed to stop until Sunday.

Same here...I'm going thru withdrawls not having ridden in a week! So I cleaned it and wrenched on it lastnight :D

I'm lovin' my BT-016's, but not getting the mileage I was hoping for, and they don't fall into turns as easily as the Conti RoadAttacks. I'm seriously considering these PRII's for the winter...