all in delivered for $208 USD, sweet...even if the stuff sucks I can dump it on
ebay and get my money back...looking forward to getting it

wolfc70

R is for Rust Coloration
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great to hear!
These are mine on my bike 3 years ago. I have since made a homemade bracket to keep them from their slight sag.
Enjoy!

Could you please take a pic of the bracket? I have been looking to do the same thing with my MotoPak bags. I love them, great quality,though the fabric does sun fade a little. Would buy again!

markustyson

Reaction score
Visit site
I will try and do it tonight. It's a rickety system though. Not super strong. There are a few members (possibly past) that have made some nice ones.
I didn't get a chance to tour much this summer, so I haven't put the bracket together. Either way, I'll see what I can do!

SueMc

Reaction score
Visit site
That's great! I just ordered a set for my hubby for his bike (I've got Givi bags for my FZ6). We were just talking about him needing some new ones, and since our long-distance touring is pretty much over for this year, I'll just tuck them away for a Christmas present!

scoobydrvr

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anybody have anything to say about these bags (good or otherwise)? I ordered a set of the 60L bags because I didn't want the sale to go away before I had a chance to do some research.

macem29

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
Does anybody have anything to say about these bags (good or otherwise)? I ordered a set of the 60L bags because I didn't want the sale to go away before I had a chance to do some research.

I'll put up a detailed reply when I see the set I ordered, they're there,
but I'm not (Afghanistan) for about another week