New here and need help

Daryldaddy

Elite Member
Reaction score
central BC / Canada...on beautifull Quesnel lake
Visit site
Scorpian slip ons !

Hi all, just wondering as very soon I wish to purchase a set of scorpian slip on's, where in canada will I get the best deal....? also last week I bought a NITRO-X fuel remaping chip...not installed yet, any comments on this item..?:rockon:

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Re: Scorpian slip ons !

Not sure about Scorpian pipes, but if you want Scorpion slip on's I would spend some time checking around the interent (Google). Reason being there are lots of places that sell aftermarket exhausts and the prices change all the time.

Chances are good that you will probably have to order from the US, unless you can find a canadain Distributor for Scorpion (check Scorpion's web site to see if they have any).

I bought my Two Brothers from www.imotorcyclestore.com and they had decent shipping prices to Canada. After months of comparison shopping, I found them to have the best deal. Ebay can also be a good source for deals, but always get quotes on the shipping before you buy!!

Here is some Scropion info from this forum:

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/18136-scorpion-dual-stainless-slip-ons-group-buy-info.html

Searching around the stie might yeild further results.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Some one here is selling TRB's
http://www.600riders.com/forum/bike...rothers-carbon-fiber-exhaust-w-powertips.html

Hey! :welcome: Great forum here. Fun People!

Pretty much the standards here are PClll's or Juicebox from TBR for reprogramming. If you get A PClll there are maps available for TBR's. I have a map I will share. I had my bike dyno'd with a K&N filter, modified air box, and Two Brothers Racing exhaust.

I know nothing about the Nitro-X remapping chip. Where would you put that chip?

Again :welcome:!!

Cliff

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
DarylDaddy - I mergerd your two identical threads about Scorpions into this thread since you are looking for them in BC/Canada.

Remeber, Google is your friend and :welcome: