FZ6/FZ6R Skyline Drive ride on Sept. 19, 9am!

jspansel

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry for the short notice. We put together a little ride on the FZ6R forum and thought we would also like to include the FZ6 crowd as well if you would like to join :rockon:

We will be meeting at the 7-Eleven right outside the Skyline Drive entrance in Front Royal, VA. Time is 9am this Saturday (9/16). Any are welcome to come.

Here is some more info...

Shenandoah National Park - Entrance Fees (U.S. National Park Service)

Looks like they are charging $10 to get in on a motorcycle... Not sure if they charge for a passenger, so make sure you bring an extra $10 or so just to be sure!

Here is the map of the drive with mile marker posts and overlook spots. You can print this and bring it with you.

http://www.nps.gov/shen/planyourvisi...whole_park.pdf

We will be meeting here at 9am:

711 S Royal Ave Front Royal, VA 22630-2313 - Google Maps

Right now we have 3 confirmed FZ6R riders going.

Please post up here and let me know if you will be making it.

Hope to see ya there :D

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
Normally I would be game but have other plans this Saturday. Thanks for the notice and please post up any other group rides. Maybe talk to Admin about merging a portion of the site for group rides.

jspansel

Reaction score
Visit site
Normally I would be game but have other plans this Saturday. Thanks for the notice and please post up any other group rides. Maybe talk to Admin about merging a portion of the site for group rides.

Thanks. Will do, that sounds like a good idea about the group ride merger section.

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the invite! Can't make it though... bummer. I have a Chicken Swap to attend. (Don't ask)

(Consider the BRP next time. It's just as scenic. It's free. And there's way less traffic. :thumbup:)