Come on ladies, let's filled up this section

fazter6

Reaction score
Visit site
Come on ladies, let's fill up this section

I am 51 yrs. and have been riding since I was 13 (with a 10 year hiatus when the kids were small). Up until the FZ6, I was on a BMWF650 as my daily ride. Sadly, that bike nevers comes out of the garage anymore cuz I just LOVE the FZ. I've ridden everything from a 125cc dirt bike to a 750 Honda cruizer and the FZ6 is absolutely my favorite. My husband finally bought one cuz he got tired of not being able to keep up with me on rides. He was riding a 900cc Triumph Tiger. He picked the slower RED one so I'm still way out in front :D . I live in Northern California/Bay Area if anyone wants to hook up for a ride. My Thursday/Friday riding partner is also a woman on an FZ (the slower BLUE one). I'm very much into motorcycle racing and do about 12 track days a year on my Suzuki SV650. My husband and I follow all the pro races and attend the local AMA and MotoGP races.

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
I am 51 yrs. and have been riding since I was 13 (with a 10 year hiatus when the kids were small). Up until the FZ6, I was on a BMWF650 as my daily ride. Sadly, that bike nevers comes out of the garage anymore cuz I just LOVE the FZ. I've ridden everything from a 125cc dirt bike to a 750 Honda cruizer and the FZ6 is absolutely my favorite. My husband finally bought one cuz he got tired of not being able to keep up with me on rides. He was riding a 900cc Triumph Tiger. He picked the slower RED one so I'm still way out in front :D . I live in Northern California/Bay Area if anyone wants to hook up for a ride. My Thursday/Friday riding partner is also a woman on an FZ (the slower BLUE one). I'm very much into motorcycle racing and do about 12 track days a year on my Suzuki SV650. My husband and I follow all the pro races and attend the local AMA and MotoGP races.

Much respect ... I hope to get to see some MotoGp events in the UK this year :) Also going to cram as many track days in as possible :thumbup: