Such bad influences you guys are...

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
All the posts and all the info, I'm sorely tempted to buy another FZ. I've talked myself out of it at the moment. The bids have gone over my comfort zone. I may just waffle the other way before it ends tho. It's a semi-crunched FZ and a streetfighter began to dance about my mind.

I just thought you guys should know...you're evil :) LOL

:spank:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Paulinas....Nobody's ever called me "Evil" before....

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Evil is good...Streetfighters rock! i always listen to the little evil guy on my shoulder that says screw the consequences...just do it!

I say....DO IT!

:rockon:

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh, dear. If finances were a little better off and I didn't have a TO DO list at least 50 items long for my house, I'd so be all over it, Wolf. So all over it :)

I had visions of a wicked looking headlight, bellypan, the -1/+2 conversion, FZ1 bars, etc :) It will most likely sell beyond my budget range. But, I now know how much this idea appeals to me. So, time to plan... ;)

Yes, time to plan...

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh, dear. If finances were a little better off and I didn't have a TO DO list at least 50 items long for my house, I'd so be all over it, Wolf. So all over it :)

I had visions of a wicked looking headlight, bellypan, the -1/+2 conversion, FZ1 bars, etc :) It will most likely sell beyond my budget range. But, I now know how much this idea appeals to me. So, time to plan... ;)

Yes, time to plan...

Time to sell a Kidney! :eek: