Light Smoke Visor

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So I bought myself a Christmas gift, a new visor for my Scorpion EXO 700. I previously had a clear visor which came with the helmet. This time, I chose to get the light smoke. It has a slight tint so that it provides a slightly darker view vs a clear visor. But it's still light enough to wear it at night without compromising safety. It even cuts out the glare of the oncoming headlights too. Just thought I would pass along this info if anyone is looking to buy a new visor for their helmet. It's probably not dark enough for most people who are thinking about replacing sunglasses or a dark visor for those bright sunny days.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
cool, good to know that the light smoke is light enough for night time use, I would love a tinted but would have no place to put a clear one for at night.

H

HavBlue

I've been using smoked and mirrored visors for a long time. The smoked visors seem to hold up best provided they are cared for properly. The mirrored visors seemed to last a season before they were shot as the mirrored coating would deteriorate after about 6 months. I currently use the super dark smoked visor and love it but I don't ride at night around here (too many deer).