Don’t forget your sunglasses

forwil

***** Elite
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I left for work yesterday morning in the dark snapped my tinted screen off and put the clear one in. Got on my way home and it wasn’t until I his the interstate I realized I don’t have sunglasses.:spank:
Had to ride 15 miles into the sun before the next town gas station.
Just a heads up learn from my mistake.

Tremulant

It's not over...
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a tinted visor, but it's not always enough.

The other day I was riding to work at 8AM, and had to ride a stretch of freeway that headed directly into the sun. I didn't know it at the time, but I had a corneal scratch and my eyes were ultra-sensitive. As soon as I hit that stretch of freeway, the sun was directly in front of me and I was practically blind. It was a very scary few miles.

Live4Snow

Reaction score
Visit site
HJC Helmet FS-10, built in sunglasses.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/HJC-Helmets-FS-10-ANTHRACITE-MEDIUM/dp/B0019I8QL2/ref=sr_1_11?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1264776691&sr=1-11]Amazon.com: HJC FS-10 ANTHRACITE MEDIUM: Automotive[/ame]

I love this thing.

sempul

Reaction score
Visit site
I keep my visors in my saddlebags so I can always change out...it presents a problem when I take them off though. There are so many advantages to the utility of small saddlebags :)

yeah i have the manta XL tank bag and my friends pick on me about it and call it my "fanny pack". i tell you what they don't complain when we go for those long rides and an "emergency" hits and i break out the toilet paper lol.

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
I would make them kiss my fanny pack before I let them use the TP. Speaking of Fanny packs, I wouldn't wear one but I do let the bike wear one. Easy access storage and much cheaper than a handlebar bag. Great for accessing sunglasses while riding!