What bulbs?

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
I have checked the manual and the service manual too!!

I am looking for information on the parking lights...I have not removed them from the bike yet but would like to make the parking lights my indicators...so i need to buy orange alternatives to the normal parking lights. Does anyone know the type of blub in this fixture?

I am thinking of buying the brighter xenon bulbs for the headlights. Can it just be a straight swap for the halogen bulbs...and obvously i need to get a H4 and a H7 bulb!!

Finally, my existing indicator lights, what bulbs do these take? I want to replace them with LED's if I can...obviously I'll do this if I dont incorporate the indicators into the front cone and the rear brakelight housing.

W

wrightme43

I bet your bike is different than mine. Here the running lamps are part of the turn signal. If you talking about the little lights that we dont have up next to your headlamps Boneman did a mod with led lights there.

On the head lamps I was considering getting a PIAA yellow bulb for the left low beam only bulb. I have been reading and people are saying the oncoming traffic seems to see you better since it is not normal.

S

sportrider

I bet your bike is different than mine. Here the running lamps are part of the turn signal. If you talking about the little lights that we dont have up next to your headlamps Boneman did a mod with led lights there.

On the head lamps I was considering getting a PIAA yellow bulb for the left low beam only bulb. I have been reading and people are saying the oncoming traffic seems to see you better since it is not normal.
thats old school!!!

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
fantasic man! :) thanks a million indeed! :)

I have changed the headlights for "Halfords" Extreme bright blue bulbs tonight...they are a company here in ireland...more than likely a UK company!

I'll look into changing the parking lights for indicators tomorrow...should be good! :)

Thanks again...and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!