reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not really bike related but...

BBC NEWS | UK | Mobile phone driving jail threat

Too much, not soon enough?

I think that is a brilliant idea, some people should not be driving at all let alone driving on the phone, I always use my bluetooth headset when i am in the car and it works out fine for me. the wireless headsets are only about $30 and make it very easy to drive and talk (it is just like talking to someone else in the car with you).

I saw quite a few people this morning talking on their phones while driving through the blizzard that we have going on yesterday and today. Idiots i tell ya!

W

wrightme43

I was driving with my friend the other day. We saw this honda accord that kept weaving between lanes, almost swerved into the trailer of a big truck the only reason it wasnt a wreck is the truck drive swerved into the breakdown lane to avoid it. I have the police non emergency number programed into my phone for drunks. At a stop light I pull up alongside to see whats up. Its some extraordinarily stupid college girl texting while she drives. What kind of idiot does that. A selfish, selfcentered, obtuse, oblivious, stupid one. These are the people that will kill you, or your wife, or children, and walk.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was driving with my friend the other day. We saw this honda accord that kept weaving between lanes, almost swerved into the trailer of a big truck the only reason it wasnt a wreck is the truck drive swerved into the breakdown lane to avoid it. I have the police non emergency number programed into my phone for drunks. At a stop light I pull up alongside to see whats up. Its some extraordinarily stupid college girl texting while she drives. What kind of idiot does that. A selfish, selfcentered, obtuse, oblivious, stupid one. These are the people that will kill you, or your wife, or children, and walk.

I wonder how cognizant of a motorcycle she would be if she missed a Big Rig. Stupid Bit**

F250moto

Reaction score
Visit site
At work every night, I hope to see some idiot texting on their cell phone while driving. I am just waiting to throw the book at someone for that, but it seems the only time I see it is when I'm off. I'm ok with people talking on a cellphone if they can do it safely (some can, lots can't). But typing off a telephone key paid is just too distracting....