I got my Flush Mounts installed!!!

S

sportrider

wooo hooo!!!! now the front of my bike is illegal too:D

they fit perfect, no fairing mods are required. I cut the plugs off the stock signals and soldered them to the leds. I'm going to buy an adjustable flasher to cure the fast flash but until then, I'll run with the turbo blink. they are very bright!!! here's some pics of before and after.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
wow, that looks real sweet. That 3rd pic gives both views, stock looks like it sticks out like a sore thumb. I think i see a busy weekend for me. You said you didnt have to cut the fairing, how does the flush mount.... mount. did you use the stock hole to put the flush in its place. Tell me, tell me, please LOL. It looks great.

S

sportrider

once you remove the stock turn signal stock, there is a tear drop shape hole left. it has a little lip. the mototeck flush mount fits perfectly in the hole resting on the lip, there is a screw on the backside of the light with a washer that once tightened holds the light tightly in place. I got the two circuit lights so I could keep the marker light. I'll post some pics with the lights lit up so you can see how they look

S

sportrider

here's the pics, the pics don't do justice to the brightness of the lights.

Reaction score
Visit site
There was another thread where someone put the turn signals in the top corner of the headlight casing. Is this also illegal? I was wondering if I could splice the turn signal wiring into two wires, one to signals in the headlight and the other to flush mounts on the sides. Would this work?

S

sportrider

There was another thread where someone put the turn signals in the top corner of the headlight casing. Is this also illegal? I was wondering if I could splice the turn signal wiring into two wires, one to signals in the headlight and the other to flush mounts on the sides. Would this work?
yes, you could do that. I've thought about doing that I have the light plugs picked out I just haven't got around to doing the mod. all you really need in a couple of scotches to tie into the turn signal wire (or marker light which ever you want) and to the ground wire.

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They look good. Less like a mod and more like what a manufacturer might fit if they could, if you see what I mean.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Danny, the pic's, directions and everything else came out P E R F E C T!!!!!
but likw ANT said a girl in a bikini like JONAC would be the cherry on the Sunday.

J

jsteinb95

Back to the subject......the bike looks awesome Danny. I like it. Money well spent. ;)

B

Bo67

Good job Danny! I don't mind my stock front signals too much, but the back ones have got to go. Thanks for the pics and info!