Dragon Supercorsa Pro???

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
I would google it :D

Also, my last set of Pirellis squared off as they were aging, and I've heard awesome things about the 002s, so for tires in the same race/street category, I would go BT right now (next tires for my track bike).

Of course, the Pirellis I had were OEM Diablos, and my style of riding may be different than a lot of ppl, so what is true for me doesn't mean much, and most ppl would be very happy with both tires in terms of grip and feel (they would actually not be necessary for most ppl at their skill level).

scottsst

Reaction score
Visit site
they could'nt hurt Tire warmers are a nice thing to have you would be very surpised how they can help! Also are you buying them from a track vender ? if you are talk to your Pirelli vender he can give you advice on pressures and warm up time's if you are not using tire warmers .

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
they could'nt hurt Tire warmers are a nice thing to have you would be very surpised how they can help! Also are you buying them from a track vender ? if you are talk to your Pirelli vender he can give you advice on pressures and warm up time's if you are not using tire warmers .

I was looking at them on ebay. $220 a set for a limited time i belive. I run my pirelli street tires on the track at 30-31.