New 04 FZ6 owner in Atlanta

armystrong

feeling Triumphant
Reaction score
www.fz6-forum.com
Hello all! Just bought an 04 Silver FZ6 and I'm enjoying every minute of it. I've been lurking for awhile, and now that I actually have the bike...I wanted to say hello. I look forward to posting on the forums! Take care

H

HavBlue

Hello all! Just bought an 04 Silver FZ6 and I'm enjoying every minute of it. I've been lurking for awhile, and now that I actually have the bike...I wanted to say hello. I look forward to posting on the forums! Take care

Welcome and congratulations. You have just purchased the best of all the years. How many miles are on it? Is this your first bike?

Ride safe....

armystrong

feeling Triumphant
Reaction score
www.fz6-forum.com
Thanks. She has about 8500 miles. It's my first bike so I'm easing into everything...I bought gear and took the MSF course first. Looking forward to a lot of good riding on this bike.

H

HavBlue

Thanks. She has about 8500 miles. It's my first bike so I'm easing into everything...I bought gear and took the MSF course first. Looking forward to a lot of good riding on this bike.

The FZ6 fun factor is high and it's a beautiful ride on tour as well. Like they say, it's the one bike that can really do it all. My 04 has 14,000 flawless miles on it and I love it....

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
good choice on bike, ride safe and if you get a chance do a track day when you feel up for it... it is the best thing i ever did for my riding skills.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats and welcome! From your handle, are you an Army member? I'm USAF, and we have quite a few current/former military members here.

You'll love the FZ-6!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum,
Please God you wont be deployed over x-mas, if you are already deployed have a safe return. Have a great X-mas. You have sorted out the ultimate gift from Santa.
Enjoy.

Neil

armystrong

feeling Triumphant
Reaction score
www.fz6-forum.com
Thanks for the warm welcome. Botch...yes, I've been in the Army for about 14-15 years. Just got back from Iraq and the FZ6 was my present to myself after the long tour over there. Take care.