Flush mounts ordered!!!

S

sportrider

Mototeck Web Site
this is where I ordered them from. anyone do business with them before?
I think these are the cleanest looking flush mounts that are FZ6 specific I ordered the amber lens with the 2 circuit LEDs. one of which I'm thinking should be a marker light. I plan on getting resistors from radio shack to save a buck.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
I think these are the cleanest looking flush mounts that are FZ6 specific

Sorry, but these:
3330650_1.jpg

look like every other 'clear' flushie out there on the market. IMHO Watsens blow these out of the water 8 ways of Sunday, not to mention that Watsens are also "FZ6 specific" and come color matched.

I would like to see pics of how these look on the FZ6 and their light output. Although I think the Watsens are nicer looking, these may have better light output.

Regardless, a good buy as they will look much nicer than the stock 'stalk' light! :D

crazy_canuck

Reaction score
Visit site
Mototeck Web Site
this is where I ordered them from. anyone do business with them before?
I think these are the cleanest looking flush mounts that are FZ6 specific I ordered the amber lens with the 2 circuit LEDs. one of which I'm thinking should be a marker light. I plan on getting resistors from radio shack to save a buck.

I'd love to see some installation and post-installation pics on these when you get them. I'm trying to decided on which ones to get for myself.

Thx :D

S

sportrider

I'll post pics of the install and finished product.:Sport:

S

sportrider

Sorry, but these:
3330650_1.jpg

look like every other 'clear' flushie out there on the market. IMHO Watsens blow these out of the water 8 ways of Sunday, not to mention that Watsens are also "FZ6 specific" and come color matched.

I would like to see pics of how these look on the FZ6 and their light output. Although I think the Watsens are nicer looking, these may have better light output.

Regardless, a good buy as they will look much nicer than the stock 'stalk' light! :D
different strokes for different folks, they are $100.00 cheaper then the watsens you run. but I'll agree that they will look nicer than the stockers!!!