Hello all!

MDoe8

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm the FNG of the site now. Kind of weird, i'm usually one of the higher posters on my car sites. Anywho, I'm selling my pride and joy of a car for paying off bills and my soon to come wedding. I'll be getting a brand new fz6 to replace it. That way i'll still have ~12k leftover. Just wanted to say hi!
Looking forward to becoming part of the community!
-Mike

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome! What car did you sell? I'm skeptical that a wedding would be worth it! ;)
And no matter what it was, an FZ-6 is a fine replacement! :thumbup:

MDoe8

Reaction score
Visit site
well, the fz6 will be a slower replacement but will still get my adrenaline going. I'm selling a built up ls1 rx7. I will sure miss that car :(

B

Bo67

Welcome! Good choice on the FZ6. I think you'll have a blast with it.

J

jsteinb95

welcome to the family and congrats on the wedding and upcoming bike.

MDoe8

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks everyone! The FZ6 seems like the absolute perfect bike for me once I give it a little dose of my blood. (fairings and corbin seat probably to start with, fiance needs a backrest)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm the FNG of the site now. Kind of weird, i'm usually one of the higher posters on my car sites. Anywho, I'm selling my pride and joy of a car for paying off bills and my soon to come wedding. I'll be getting a brand new fz6 to replace it. That way i'll still have ~12k leftover. Just wanted to say hi!
Looking forward to becoming part of the community!
-Mike
Hi Mike and comisarations (oops typo congratulations) on impending wedding. Welcome to the site. Just a suggestion but if the wife wanted a comfy seat. Keep the friggin car lol. Have fun.

Neil

MDoe8

Reaction score
Visit site
Well it's been quite a long time since I posted here. Good news! I am building the rx7 up even mroe rediculously AND I'm buying an fz6...probably tomorrow. Best of both worlds :)

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
well, the fz6 will be a slower replacement but will still get my adrenaline going. I'm selling a built up ls1 rx7. I will sure miss that car :(

LS1 rx7? :needpics:

corbin seat? check hellgates posts on it

congrats on the wedding and the bike! welcome to the forums

J

jsteinb95

Well it's been quite a long time since I posted here. Good news! I am building the rx7 up even mroe rediculously AND I'm buying an fz6...probably tomorrow. Best of both worlds :)

and the wedding???????