Whole exhaust system?

jamesfz6

The faster red one!
Reaction score
Visit site
Who might make a titanium exhaust system. I know i have read it somewhere before but i just cant remember.

I'm going to buy exhaust for christmas and i figured i would try to spend another 400 dollars or so and get the whole system. I am willing to spend up to $1,500 dollars. I know its stupid since i only paid $6,400 OTD for mine. But i have to have something to go along with the power commander..:thumbup:

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Leo Vince comes complete with cat eliminator pipe but that's as far as it goes.... don't know of any others... Buy the Leo's mate ... they're sweet as candy ;)

kyle_ott

Reaction score
Visit site
im guessing you could always go with a R6 exhaust system.....it will end up being a side exhaust though.

penguinbiker8

stuntin like my daddy
Reaction score
Visit site
leo vince does make the full system. i just saw it a couple days ago but cant find it now. ill send a link when i find em again

H

HavBlue

You can get a Lazer Quad that goes from the factory header back.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That is sweet looking system.
Road

I would love one for mine.

that is a sweet looking exhaust, it has been my front runner for when the $ appears for an exhaust. It reminds me of the MV Agusta F4 exhaust

796px-MV_Agusta_F4_1000.jpg

H

HavBlue

To me the Laser Quad looks the best of all of them but the sound is different too. I like the sound of the Scorpion better.

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
Heh, I guess I am the weirdo because I preffer stock pipes on my bikes. Hate the extra loud sound the aftermarket pipes make

H

HavBlue

Heh, I guess I am the weirdo because I preffer stock pipes on my bikes. Hate the extra loud sound the aftermarket pipes make

I too like the look of the stock gill set up on the rear but the sound sucks. I'm not a big fan of loud but healthy is good. It also makes things easier for me in that hearing the exhaust keeps me from looking at the tach. Hearing and feeling make things real easy and while this may not be an exact science like that of a shift light or something, it's close enough....