Hello all from Rhodes Greece

christod1

Just a member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi ya to all. I bought my new FZ6 S2 naked last month and I love her, fantastic bike. Its my second Yamaha. I had a FZR 400RR for 4 years in the late 90's but the FZ6 is something else. Speak to you all soon and hello again from Greece:Sport:

W

wrightme43

Hi Welcome to the forum.
One of my friends family is from Greece. Do you know anyone with the last name of Stamatis?

I bet you miss your FZR400 Those were pretty bikes.

christod1

Just a member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No Stamatis. Actually that is usually a first name. Not a surname. And yes I really do miss my FZR. I sold her in June of 2000 and bought a car but you know if you have the motorcycle tick you always have it. Even though here in Greece riding a bike is very dangerous ( the driver's here are awful) I just couldn't say no anymore. I just missed riding so much...

:thumbup:

W

wrightme43

LOL cool now I can give him crap about it. LOL

I understand what your saying, I couldnt imagine being with out a bike now.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi ya to all. I bought my new FZ6 S2 naked last month and I love her, fantastic bike. Its my second Yamaha. I had a FZR 400RR for 4 years in the late 90's but the FZ6 is something else. Speak to you all soon and hello again from Greece:Sport:
Welcome to the fold. Hope you enjoy the forum. What colour did you get?

Neil

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your buy. Hope you find everything you're looking for, and maybe share a few experiences with us all.

Martin

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
If there is one place that I love in this world its Rhodes! :) Was one of the first countries that I visited when I was smaller and have loved it since then! :)

Welcome to the forum...dont forget to post some pictures of Rhodes enjoying the sight of your bike! :)

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And in my experience the people are very friendly as well, one of the older guys we met was so sociable he took us on a private tour of the city, and he was genuinely proud but reserved at the same time. We had a great time.

christod1

Just a member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ye, Rhodes is a great place to live. I think the best way to describe life here is "its big enough to have all the things big cities have but small enough not have all the ****". My bike is black. Thanks again for the warm welcome.

:thumbup: