Maine?

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I used to be in Old Town, then Milford, but moved to NH in 1998. I'll be in Old Town this weekend though! :D

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I used to date a girl from maine.. but that was a long time ago... it is a great place to do alot of riding though.. oh and welcome :)

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I used to date a girl from maine.. but that was a long time ago... it is a great place to do alot of riding though.. oh and welcome :)

If you're the guy who stole my first wife.... Thanks! :thumbup:

:justkidding:

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:...From another New Englander...MA here, but spend a lot of time in NH.

Maine is a great state though, I have a friend who family has a summer home on Lake Sebago...

Client915

Reaction score
Visit site
There are some nice rides up here - better down on the coast and through Acadia National Park. Did a 700 mile one day ride from here out through NH and back this last Sunday. Need to buy a new rear, I think my fell off. I could use a new seat for sure.

Maycyn

Reaction score
Visit site
You should have joined the forum a few months earlier! you could have come along with Tony and I when we rode out to Cali from here in Southwest Harbor :thumbup: Or anytime you're in the mood for a good long ride and want some company. You're right up the road.

Dino

Reaction score
Visit site
You've inspired me to join the forum. I've been a lurker for a while and this forum definately helped me make the decision to buy an FZ6. I live in Oakland - so not too far from Old Town. I commute to Bath. When I ride for fun I tend to head west to Rangeley or NH.

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You've inspired me to join the forum. I've been a lurker for a while and this forum definately helped me make the decision to buy an FZ6. I live in Oakland - so not too far from Old Town. I commute to Bath. When I ride for fun I tend to head west to Rangeley or NH.

:welcome: and thanks for joining! So, if your headed to NH some day, let me know, maybe we can catch a ride together.

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Actually, I am booked up until Oct. Every weekend in Sept is booked. Maybe a fall run up around Conway/Kancamangus? Provided Mother Nature extends us some warm fall weekends anyway!