Conti Sport Attack Tyres....Opinions???

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey folks, am needing to replace the tyres on my bike, am thinking of trying something new, something different to the Michelin Power 2CT & Road 2CT's i have always used.

Am looking around, and the Conti Sport Attack Tyres stand out to me as a good thing....

just wondering whether any forum members have used these tyres, and what they think of them....

here's a link to some info on the tyres i am talking about.

Total Motorcycle Tire/Tyre Guide - Continental ContiSportAttack

:rockon:

FizzySix

Drunken Philosopher
Reaction score
Visit site
If I'm recalling your posts correctly, you do a fair amount of sport riding, but also take long touring trips with a mystery pillion, am I right?

I wonder if they're soft enough that you'll wear out the center sooner than you might be happy with.

How have your tires worn so far, and how would you characterize your riding? That may help owners contextualize their responses. :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If I'm recalling your posts correctly, you do a fair amount of sport riding, but also take long touring trips with a mystery pillion, am I right?

I wonder if they're soft enough that you'll wear out the center sooner than you might be happy with.

How have your tires worn so far, and how would you characterize your riding? That may help owners contextualize their responses. :thumbup:

If i go touring, i will change my wheels and tyres back to Michelin Pilot Road 2ct's...have spares.....these tyres are specifically for road Sport riding...not track day riding....want a super sticky road compound....other than Pilot Powers...which i love...but just want a change.

:rockon: