Beautiful ride

audible

Hear Me?
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,
Spent two weeks in OR & WA. Mostly visiting family, but..........got to go on a 327 mile day ride:rockon:. From Duvall, WA. to Chelin, WA. over the Cascade mountains. It was just breath taking...especially on two wheels. Being from CA your probably wondering what I made this trek on......He, he I was fortunate enough to ride a 2006 BMW 1200s to our destination and a 2003 Harley Duece back. BMW win hands down in all respects, except that awsome Harley sound. Here is a pic of us leaving for trip (I'm in front).

Audible

Cmayer31

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like a heck of a ride. I bet the scenery up there was great and the weather even better; at least compared to the heat down here.

I'd pick a BMW for a long distance tourer any time of the week over the Harley. :thumbup:

scottsst

Reaction score
Visit site
I live not to far from that route you took over the mountains to Chlean and I LOVE IT. did you take Highway 2 over Stevenspass ? the long distanc route over HW 20 North Cascades makes for a long day but man alive is it some of the greatest views around

CDE

Reaction score
Visit site
I love that drive as well. Done it a few times in my car. I look forward to doing it again soon on my FZ :D :thumbup: