What are you Thankful for???

Rich

Reaction score
Visit site
Same here, Mike.

I have a great wife of 26 years and four wonderful children. And a great job.

I humbly give thanks for all that and more.

W

wrightme43

I have to say, even when I am having problems, I am still blessed beyond my wildest dreams.

S

sportrider

I'm thankful I live in a free country, I'm thankful for the sacrifices of the men and women who keep it that way. I'm thankful to have such an understanding wife who pursues my interests (not just allows them). I'm thankful to have so much (house, cars, motorcycles) and kids that are healthy and smart. I'm thankful Dennis started the forum, and for all the members who contribute to it making it an awesome place to always be able to vent a bad day or share a good one. I'm sure there is so much more, but I think everyone gets the idea of what I'm saying!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!:Sport:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm thankful I've kept my FZ shiny-side up thru my learning period so far. :thumbup:

GAH

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm thankful for my health and my family's. A guy I've worked with for over 17 years found out just recently he has the big 'C' and it doesn't look good. He and his family have a long road ahead of them and we are all praying for him.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am Thankful for my health (which is the measure of true wealth) and each and every day I get to be with my fantastic and family and friends far and wide.

Neil

paul1149

Riding with the King
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm thankful most of all for my salvation. When this challenging part of the journey is done I'll be going home - not because I'm good, but because of His love and mercy.

I'm thankful for all my blessings, and for those in every sphere who labor to do the right thing. Particularly at this moment I have in mind our troops fighting for freedom and justice.

And this year I'm very thankful for the very abundant rewards of my newest endeavor, motorcycle riding. I'm so glad I stuck it out in the difficult early days.
GB,
p.

B

Bo67

I'm grateful for my family, my freedom and my health.

I'm grateful that we can share our common interest in motocycling together, you guys are great.

I'm grateful that even though it was 34 degrees outside today, the sun was shining and I did get to sneak in a half-hour ride before my toes got cold:thumbup:

Happy Thanksgiving to all no matter where you are from.

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Despite the obvious meaning of Thanksgiving whether it be personal reasons or not I believe that we should instead pray for those less fortunate. The homeless, the battered wives, the abused children who desperately needs our help and or at least to be acknowledged that they too exist. How many times have we turn our heads or not even noticed the poor soul that lingers aimlessly in our cold city streets while we stuff ourselves with dry turkeys? I am very thankfull for what I've got and the love ones I share it with. Just pray for those who neither have something to celebrate for or someone to celebrate with. Just my $0.02. Happy Thanksgiving to ALL.