2007 lower fairings?

GravisMaximus

Reaction score
Visit site
hi all i just bought a fz6 and i know i want to buy a lower fairing for the bike. i knew befor i bought it that i had seen lower fairing kits for 04-06 models but have yet to find one for a 07. will i have to wait for them to be made or did i miss one out there. thanks to anyone who can send me in the right direction.

J

jsteinb95

welcome. Glad you've joined us. maybe check e-bay for the fairing.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
as far as i know, they dont have a lower fairing, but they have the belly pan like i have, or for around $800 i think they have the full fairing. Which i might do before the 08' RC in MAY.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i have seen the full fairings on the european sites for the 07's but nothing in the states yet. the UK Ebay even has a set of blue ones for the 07 :confused: Why can't i find them in the US?

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
they might ship it here, ask them. The one question i have is, "if you want the full or lower fairing, why did you get the FZ6 when you could have got the R6 or a full faired bike", not that i am trying to be !!@$@$!, just asking.

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
maybe because the price difference between the R6 and FZ6 is just a little bit on the "o my f-ing god" scale!!!

And anyways, the FZ6 is a good bike...nothing too dangerous compared to a fully powered R6/R1!!

Yeah we have the full fairing over here....I've been dying to get it...but money is very tight..they have them in the shop only 5 minutes from where I type this message...argh! Give me more money!! :)

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i know and with the belly pan painted and on the bike now, looking at the picture of the full fairing, besides the belly pan and the stock fairing, i would be spending $800 on a mid fairing part.:eek::eek::eek:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
they might ship it here, ask them. The one question i have is, "if you want the full or lower fairing, why did you get the FZ6 when you could have got the R6 or a full faired bike", not that i am trying to be !!@$@$!, just asking.

because i can add fairings to the FZ6 but i can't add comfort to the r6

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yamaha Canada has them for the '07(link below)

YAMAHA MOTOR CANADA | Accessories

Wow, $800 is a ton for these fairings, i might have to re-think them... I will probably get them from Canada since it is only an hour and a half away:thumbup: i will just have to plan it into my yearly trip to Nova Scotia

H

HavBlue

because i can add fairings to the FZ6 but i can't add comfort to the R6

Sure you can, add handlebars and a padded seat. I know a guy that has done this same thing to a ZX-10. You'll sit right up and away you go.

H

HavBlue

Wow, $800 is a ton for these fairings, i might have to re-think them... I will probably get them from Canada since it is only an hour and a half away:thumbup: i will just have to plan it into my yearly trip to Nova Scotia

I gotta tell ya folks, after seeing the prices for exhausts, fairings, pillion covers, factory bike covers and a variety of other things for the FZ6, I don't ever want to hear how bad Harley bangs the rider for accessories; not that you folks have ever gone there. Eight-hundred dollars for a couple of pieces of fiber-glass is over the top......

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
maybe because the price difference between the R6 and FZ6 is just a little bit on the "o my f-ing god" scale!!!

And anyways, the FZ6 is a good bike...nothing too dangerous compared to a fully powered R6/R1!!

Yeah we have the full fairing over here....I've been dying to get it...but money is very tight..they have them in the shop only 5 minutes from where I type this message...argh! Give me more money!! :)
How much are they?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
$800.00 at least a highway man wears a mask. That is a ridiculous price.

power bronze FZ6 fairing lowers - Google Product Search

Contact these guys, they may be able to help. Even with shipping the price is much cheaper.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I gotta tell ya folks, after seeing the prices for exhausts, fairings, pillion covers, factory bike covers and a variety of other things for the FZ6, I don't ever want to hear how bad Harley bangs the rider for accessories; not that you folks have ever gone there. Eight-hundred dollars for a couple of pieces of fiber-glass is over the top......

I was looking into what other bikes get for their fairings (bikes that come with them) and honestly for factory prices $800 is not that bad considering that some normal bikes (not ducati's or aprillia's ect) have $700 per side replacement costs. :flip: