Dunlop D616 and Dyna Beads

customeyesfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Installed Dunlap D616 on bike 2 months ago and I have been smiling ever since. Replace a badly worn set of Battlax and night/day difference. I did a lot of research and wanted to "use" tires before ranting to much about the performance, but 600+ miles later and it really makes bike a pleasure to ride in town and long distance.

Dyna Beads are BIG improvement over static balance. I have mounted several sets of tires for friends (modified Harbor Freight P.O.S. tire changer and mojo-lever) and Dyna Beads makes tires smooth as glass.

Rode interstate from Evansville to Indy and got caught in brief shower. Bike did not waver at all. Great on return also, as I took the " back way" and rode all the 2 lane twisters.

Yes, I know it is worthless with out pixs.

Tires changed look and feel of bike greatly. Will post pixs soon, but can't keep it clean long enough for nice shot; If I am not riding it, 18yr old daughter running wheels off it. It is 2nd bike and mainly just sat due to tires and V-twin getting more 2 up road time, but I am riding it more and enjoying throttle and twisters.

Last edited:

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was thinking of getting those tires for my bike, but I got an awesome deal on the BT021s.
Those D616 received great reviews for wet riding, but are also very competent (to a certain extent) on light off road riding.
Slightly skittish on low speed turns, but very predictable. If it ever goes on sale again, I will buy a pair for the FZ6, that or an F800GS... of course the latter being a lot more expensive :D

W

wrightme43

chapperal has them on sale now.

Best deal is a full set BT021 for less than 200$