Got my bike TODAY!!!!

W

wrightme43

She came in!
I love it. I will have to post pictures tomorrow since my camera is in my truck at the bike shop. The lead mechanic stayed late to put her together for me.
My first impression coming from a 250 ninja is that its heavier, and taller.
The engine sounds different.
I sat down on her and felt the clutch and brakes. Moved her a little and rode around the parking lot getting the new off the tires and bedding the brakes a little.
The throttle is very very smooth and easy to use. The brakes are very strong. The engine is very smooth and powerful. The seat feels great. Really just a wonderful bike.
I will post more tomorrow as it is a rain day, and I need to go stare at it in the garage now.
It rides fine in the rain. I rode home the last 20 miles in a good soaking rain. The bike feels very stable, and controlled. I guess they fixed the light switch throttle that it was reviewed with. Mine is very easy to make very small adjustments.
Bottom line for first impression is AA++

OrangevaleFJR

R.I.P. Our FJR Riding Friend
Reaction score
Visit site
I can totally relate to the go to the garage and stare. Careful now, there is such thing as too much wax;)

Congrats on the new ride! I'm new here, because my wife got her new FZ6 today too! :D

J

joyfulgirl

She came in!
I love it. I will have to post pictures tomorrow since my camera is in my truck at the bike shop. The lead mechanic stayed late to put her together for me.
My first impression coming from a 250 ninja is that its heavier, and taller.
The engine sounds different.
I sat down on her and felt the clutch and brakes. Moved her a little and rode around the parking lot getting the new off the tires and bedding the brakes a little.
The throttle is very very smooth and easy to use. The brakes are very strong. The engine is very smooth and powerful. The seat feels great. Really just a wonderful bike.
I will post more tomorrow as it is a rain day, and I need to go stare at it in the garage now.
It rides fine in the rain. I rode home the last 20 miles in a good soaking rain. The bike feels very stable, and controlled. I guess they fixed the light switch throttle that it was reviewed with. Mine is very easy to make very small adjustments.
Bottom line for first impression is AA++

Cool! We got our bikes on the same day! What color is yours? Congrats!

Sherri

W

wrightme43

Rock on.
She is that brillant Yamaha blue.
Mine came with the Battle axe tires. They got a red one in too, and it has the sportmax tires on it.
Its cool to meet someone who knows just how happy I am right now. LOL
It does real well in the rain.