2009 Forum Meet

Do you want to meet up for a UK forum get-together?

• Yes - that would be cool.

Votes: 34 94.4%
  • Nah - I'd prefer to stay hidden.

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
OK people, it's about time to arrange another UK meet for all the forumites. Last year there were about 7 of us that went from the Ace Cafe in London and (eventually) made it down to Brighton boardwalk only to be met by horizontal rain! :eek: Hopefully, we can arrange something a bit more hospitable.

So answer the question of interest so I can see how many people we are dealing with and we can go from there. Thanks!

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi David its been a while since I last posted, busy busy you know how it is and the first post I come across is a meet up happy days. :thumbup:

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looking forward to it. Even better if it involves stopping over-night and drinking beer.

The idiot part of me thinks that somewhere round the cat and fiddle area could be fun.

As usual I will have to plan round shifts so a choice of dates would be be good. :thumbup:

ranieri

Reaction score
Visit site
OK people, it's about time to arrange another UK meet for all the forumites. Last year there were about 7 of us that went from the Ace Cafe in London and (eventually) made it down to Brighton boardwalk only to be met by horizontal rain! :eek: Hopefully, we can arrange something a bit more hospitable.

So answer the question of interest so I can see how many people we are dealing with and we can go from there. Thanks!

Could be me and a mate with a naked if the date is ok(self-employed and all that).;)

MarkyG57

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well seeing I'm still contributing to the Forum, but have another ride, may I tag along?:welcome: or not:rolleyes:

If yes, when do you plan the meet?

Thanks

Mark:thumbup:

Jb40k

Reaction score
www.twitter.com
I could be up for this depending on date, anyone else from Birmingham and surrounding area? :Flash:

I'm in Crewe at the moment...

The idiot part of me thinks that somewhere round the cat and fiddle area could be fun.

As usual I will have to plan round shifts so a choice of dates would be be good. :thumbup:

Not at all idiotic! The Cat and Fiddle run (in Macc right?) is ace! How would the forum feel about a Northern meet?

fast blue one

The number of the beast
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It might be useful to get some members locations and how far they are willing to travel.

I'm in Stevenage and would be happy with some where around 100-150 miles from me.

flashgordon

Reaction score
Visit site
100/150 mile travel is ok i'm in birmingham, well 9 mile south of the town centre.
any excuse to ride, be good to ride i company to the meet :Flash:

ToolKit

Reaction score
Visit site
Myself and Numpty are in Eastbourne, made it to leamington spa last time so a few extra miles will not make any difference, as the ass is already numb:eek:

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
180 miles each way mate. :eek:

Maybe we could hook up with David,Ciaron and Jordan if he is up for it on the way up :thumbup: