Painted side fairing and Hugger

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i would love to take the credit, but i have to give it MACOO, paid $180(US) for the paint, clear coat, and labor. :Sport:

B

Bo67

Very nice job! I like the "monochromatic" look. Wouldn't mind that on my red bike but first I'll have to get rid of my blue helmet so it all matches;).

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great, Opds! So, what I've been calling a "rear fender" all this time is actually the "rear hugger"; always thought it should be painted like the "front hugger".

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
thanks all, like i say to everyone who asks me, "WHY DID YOU BUY THIS BIKE IF YOU ARE CHANGING ALL THOSE PARTS" or, and i hate to here "SORRY THEY DON'E MAKE THINGS FOR YOUR BIKE". I just want to make this bike the way i want it. So, half the things or ideas come from all of you guys and a few gals, so thanks to all of you here, you all gave me the idea's.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I will call or look on my receipt to see what the color was. It's not a regular color(macco uses sherman williams here in FL), i paid a little more because our red is a COLOR RITE. I just looked and it dos'nt tell me the color.