Upload your entires for the August 2009 Bike Of The Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'M gonna enter my bike this month!! i'm allready cooking up a new campain thread...... :iconbeer: :sinister: :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'M gonna enter my bike this month!! i'm allready cooking up a new campain thread...... :iconbeer: :sinister: :D

am waiting with baited breathe! this should be good, even if it's only half as good as your last campaign...lol!

:thumbup:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
am waiting with baited breathe! this should be good, even if it's only half as good as your last campaign...lol!

:thumbup:
I think this one is going to be better!! I just PMed my possible co-conspiriter in the new campain...:sinister: :D

Capo79

Viking spirit
Reaction score
Visit site
Just uploaded a couple pics, as I was more than late for the July submission:rolleyes:

Vote for me!:Flash:

Capo79

Viking spirit
Reaction score
Visit site
It's not my intention to flood BOTM with pics of my bike, but I was told that I should post one of the sunset pictures. So I did:ban:

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site
There are some great shots this month, I entered but dang..... good luck everyone! This makes me want to take better pictures. :)

Capo79

Viking spirit
Reaction score
Visit site
its not a matter of ban... just dividing your chances by 3... kinda like shooting yourself in the foot!

That's a good point. Was thinking about that too, but it seems that I can't delete the pictures I already posted. Maybe moderator can remove the first two pics that I uploaded?

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I finally remembered to NOT post one of my latest pics so I could save it for the BOTM. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.