Anyone from New Jersey taking there Motorcycle road test?

njdan

Reaction score
Visit site
Just thought I would post this up for anyone in New Jersey thinking of taking his or her motorcycle road test, my friend started this buisness that is doing real well, I used the scooter from him to take my road test and it was a breeze with a scooter. If you call him just tell him Dan sent you and he will take care of you. Even if you don't see the DMV that is your area on his website call him anyway and he will still make arrangments to meet you there.If you have any question please PM me.

Pass your Test and Hit the Streets | Slim Tim's Scooter Rental

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The test doesn't involve filling your own gas tank, does it?

J/K :D

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Can you fill your own tank in NJ? I assume he is making fun of us NJ guys and not being able to pump our own gas. Do you live in jersey? I see you posted the same on the "R" forum.

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've always wanted to go to Jersey and give an attendant a hard time. I've already done it in Oregon. :D

njdan

Reaction score
Visit site
He is cracking on us NJ guys, because we are not allowed to pump our own gas here in NJ, but the attendant will always let you fill your bike up because they don't want to scratch the tank. Yes I live in East Brunswick NJ.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've not been to a single station in NJ where attendant would even suggest that he should fill up my bike for me. :D

staticghost

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
When am on mine bike, I always fill my own tank. Once in a while I would get a newbie on a pump trying to fill my tank, and I would just give them a quick stare, and then they would let me fill myself. But while in the car I just relax and let them do it.
But as far as renting scooter to take you riding test, a very interesting idea. I took MSF course and got it done there.

wangt86

Reaction score
Visit site
or you could just ride your fz6 on your "road test" aka enclosed parking lot. Test of true ability there