Need Help for Knee armor ladies

mercm3

newbie still dammit
Reaction score
Visit site
My wife is need of some knee armor, she wants to wear some leather 5 pocket jean style pants, all of these type of pants do not have any knee armor. So I said she could rock those type of pants if we got her some knee armor she could wear under it. She is 5'2" bout 110 lbs seems like any armor we try on is too big, anyone got any advice?

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
Tell her that she may want to reconsider riding pants with armor........after going down twice on my left hip in a week with only padded knees and having a huge bruise that hurts so bad I can't sleep on that side, I have learned my lesson. Currently I cannot afford new pants (then again I can't afford a new hip either) and am trying to find hip pads to sew/velcro into my riding pants. ATGATT!

mercm3

newbie still dammit
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah I was a bit worried about lack of hip armor. Hope you get better soon H2BF. I like those Bohn armor but not sure how wifey will like it maybe I can have her so some armor into her pants. Wrightme have you had any experience with the BOHN armor stuff?

W

wrightme43

Yes, bought some for crazy batshait insane ex girlfriend. I wore them too. They are awesome.
Bohn makes the hella good armor.
Highly recomended, read the crash reports on thier site.

Roadstergal

Reaction score
Visit site
M'boy has Bohn, but I have the Tpro pants and prefer them; the pant material is more comfortable, and the armor molds to my shape better. I'm 5'1", and the XS fits great; I think it would be the right size for her, too.

I do pop out the stock armor and wear it under my leathers, since it's higher quality stuff than most leathers come with built-in. And at a hot track day, it keeps the leathers from sticking to my skin. :) It comes with knee/shin, thigh, hip, and coccyx armor; each piece can be taken out as needed (e.g., I take out the coccyx armor when I'm wearing my long pressure suit, and the knee armor out when I'm wearing my EVS knee braces).

TPRO Forcefield Pro Pants -100 Joule

agp

Reaction score
Visit site
I would look into kids motorcross protective gear. Cheaper than adult stuff and probably better fitting for her. I know you can get her knee/shin guards, not sure about hip pads.