Kneedraggers.com

manas12

Reaction score
Visit site
I purchased a Puig racing screen from these guys and the transaction went pretty smoothly. The price, I felt, was right and cheaper than anywhere else I looked.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Price was and has always been the cheapest usually. way cheaper than dealer every time. only time i have found anything cheaper was pete's superbike for tires.

never had any problems with shipping or customer service or anything. they have always been pretty good to reply to emails etc.

AcesLA07

Reaction score
Visit site
Knee Draggers is the best. Always the cheapest. I have only had my bike like 4 mos now and I've already ordered $700+ worth of stuff from them. Great to deal with too with awesome customer service. Can't go wrong with these guys.

racebrooks

Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered a Puig screen. I checked the link they sent and all it said was processing. After about 8 days, I called to see what was up. They told me it was back ordered until late August. I said cool, just give me a refund and I will try to get it elsewhere. The guy said that I most notify them of canceling within 5 days of back order or there is a 20% restocking fee. I never received and email stating that it was backordered and their site link to my account only said "processing". The guy on the phone was rude and hung up on me when I tried to discuss it. So FU to kneedraggers and I cancelled the order and lost $20 in the process. I went to my local dealer and had the screen withing 4 days.

Funny thing is that about 10 days later I received a brand new screen in a box. It didn't have an invoice or a recognizable sender. So to hell with kneedraggers and I will NEVER order from them or Hyperformance