Vote now for the July Bike of the Month!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
"Mrs FZ1INNH" gets my vote.

I love the yellow paint scheme and the angle of the photo makes the bike look big and bad!:rockon:

Nice photo.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanx n1one!

I voted but OMG! This is a VERY hard month to vote... soo many and all good shots! How to choose only one?!?!?

I might have to DL a bunch of them and make my own calendar *just* from this month's ALONE!

Well done folks!!!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
"Mrs FZ1INNH" gets my vote.

I love the yellow paint scheme and the angle of the photo makes the bike look big and bad!:rockon:

Nice photo.

Bill, don't forget to go click the "Vote" under the picture, ok?

Scroll down to the very last set of shots where they do have the cliackable "Vote" link beneath each picture.

S

sm00thpapa

phantomxc got my vote even though there was a lot of nice pics. Great job this month guys and galz.

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
My vote's for DDG. There's nothing sexier than a sportbike with hardbags, loaded and ready to travel.

Except for Hale Berry.

Aleziel

Reaction score
Visit site
It's really a photographer of the month contest and less of a bike of the month in my opinion.

Aleziel. :rockon:

its kinda of a photo of the month, i think. i mean, everyone here has an FZ6 or a fazer,.what would be the "bike of the month" point? who has spent more $$ on mods?

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
lol was going to let it go till the end of the month so we see the july winner at the end of july and for all of august. There seem to be way more entires doing it this way.... or is it just me:Flash:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
lol was going to let it go till the end of the month so we see the july winner at the end of july and for all of august. There seem to be way more entires doing it this way.... or is it just me:Flash:

Doesnt that mean we effectively lose a month? As previously, the monthly winner has been announced at the start of the month, and had their photo displayed for the whole of that month...not the floowing month.

hope that makes sense???

:thumbup:

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yep makes sense b OKAY FINE!!! lol

I will end it now:spank:

Status
Not open for further replies.