Motorcycle Storage Shelter - CycleShell

interactive3

FZ6 Rider
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was looking for something a bit more protective than my cover and a bit smaller and less expensive than a canopy shelter or instant garage. I found this on line and I thought it looked like the best thing out there. It has a floor and a collapsing cover, along with some other great features. Pretty neat. I'm still assessing my situation so I have not purchased anything but I thought I'd pass it along in case anyone else had a need or even better... a review.

CycleShell Enclosure - Outdoor Motorcycle Cover - Protection
Cycleshell - Specs

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks cool and easy to use too....I might have to think about getting one of those.....

Thanks for the post!:thumbup:

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I was looking for something a bit more protective than my cover and a bit smaller and less expensive than a canopy shelter or instant garage. I found this on line and I thought it looked like the best thing out there. It has a floor and a collapsing cover, along with some other great features. Pretty neat. I'm still assessing my situation so I have not purchased anything but I thought I'd pass it along in case anyone else had a need or even better... a review.

CycleShell Enclosure - Outdoor Motorcycle Cover - Protection
Cycleshell - Specs

ive had one for a few years and its great! pricey but a worthy investment plus it comes fully assembled which rocks.

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
ive had one for a few years and its great! pricey but a worthy investment plus it comes fully assembled which rocks.

Thanks for the "review." I am also considering it, since we have no room in the garage for 2 cars and a bike. Do you have the "sport" size for the FZ6?

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I believe somebody on this forum has one of these. I came across a picture yesterday while I was jumping around different threads/links which displayed this with a FZ6. I thought it was really nice as well, and after looking around a bit, ended up finding this site through webbikeworld review. I wish I can remember who/where I saw it on the forum (it was an older thread). But, if that person happens to read this, I would love to hear a review about it.

Last edited:

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Thanks for the "review." I am also considering it, since we have no room in the garage for 2 cars and a bike. Do you have the "sport" size for the FZ6?

Originally it was for my Vulcan 1600 so i bought the cruiser size (middle one) at 67". But now the vulcan lives in the shed so the fz6 fits nicely inside it.

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Originally it was for my Vulcan 1600 so i bought the cruiser size (middle one) at 67". But now the vulcan lives in the shed so the fz6 fits nicely inside it.

The reason I was looking around was to find out what size cover I should get for mine which now has full set of GIVI hard cases. Any ideas on what size would be best for mine? How much room do you have with the middle one you have around the FZ6? Is it just fitting there (width wise)? I like this particular cover better but I don't know what size would be best.

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
The reason I was looking around was to find out what size cover I should get for mine which now has full set of GIVI hard cases. Any ideas on what size would be best for mine? How much room do you have with the middle one you have around the FZ6? Is it just fitting there (width wise)? I like this particular cover better but I don't know what size would be best.

I will take some pictures for you while the sun is still out and put them up tonight if that helps

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
i did the best i could. There is plenty of room on the sides AFAIC although i dont have luggage yet. There is still wiggle room as well besides what you see.

IMG_2898.jpg

IMG_2900_1.jpg

IMG_2908_1.jpg