Dragging Toe's...Rearsets??

kellybt1052

Reaction score
Visit site
After 4 track days now the knee is getting down occasionally but the toes are dragging a fair bit. I presume my only solution (short of a new bike!!) is rear sets? Any thoughts or experiences with different mfg's for them? I looked at the Rizoma's, look great but way $$$$ I knew rearsets would be a little pricy but the Rizoma's seem higher than most. I saw the setback plates here but think I would prefer to go with rearsets. Any experiences with other mfgs would be great!

Speedygonzales

Reaction score
Visit site
I have Valtermoto, good value for money.
A lot better then the standard one's and a lot cheaper then the known brands.

They aren't adjustable, at least the cheap one's.
Have good grip, shift and brake thingies work good.

Last edited:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Are you riding on the balls of your feet or your arch? If not, being on your toes that should solve the problem, but yes you will need rearsets. Valtermotos are nice, so are Rizomas. The set back plates work well too, but you need to fiddle with them to get a good set up. Not a big deal but they are not plug and play like a true rearset.

kellybt1052

Reaction score
Visit site
Are you riding on the balls of your feet or your arch? If not, being on your toes that should solve the problem, but yes you will need rearsets. Valtermotos are nice, so are Rizomas. The set back plates work well too, but you need to fiddle with them to get a good set up. Not a big deal but they are not plug and play like a true rearset.

Riding on the balls of my feet, so it looks like rearsets are in my future....or I start looking for a dedicated track bike, and leave my FZ for commuting and road riding. Have to see what the wife thinks about that!

fxclm5

Reaction score
Visit site
Gilles, Woodcraft, Vortex, Sato - In that order

Look at all the racers, and youll get the idea, I will have gold Titanium Gilles Rearsets for sale in a lil bit, keep posted:thumbup:.

I didnt choose Rizoma because if you ask around they are a "bling bling" brand, no sponsors and no racers. Valtermoto is a generic knockoff with no adjustsments :cheer:.