How about this? Lower Cowl.

W

wrightme43

I found a nice picture of it on bonemans website. I am going to get it for sure.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
I dont have one but really like it too.. I think its a bit pricey thou... But what isnt on bikes.... Post some pics when you get is set up...

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
I love mine. I ordered it, along with the rear seat cowel when I purchased my bike. Not too many people have them and I'm not sure why not as I think they really add to the look of the bike!

W

wrightme43

Definetly getting that and the Yamaha touring wind screen. Taking a skip on the comfort seat since the feedback I have read says its hot and the gel will shift over time, and the Yamaha site says they redesigned the seat for 07 anyway.

CMHrider

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the lower cowling too. I think it gives the bike a finished look. Either way the bike still looks good!

Last edited:
W

wrightme43

They open at 9 this morning. I wanted to sleep in the parking lot, but my girlfriend didnt like that idea. Its probley not there yet anyway.
I sold my bike yesterday, I dont have any work today, and I want to go ride.
I know waaaaaa waaaaaa. LOL

W

wrightme43

LOL
Ok she is still in the crate and on the truck to be delivered to Mikes Cycle World in Bowling Green Ky today. They said it will either be assembled and delivered today in the very cold sunshine or tomorrow in the very cold rain. Crack addicts aint got nothing on a good lean with the throttle on pulling. I am going to have to take it very very easy for a while. My little ninja lite had to be wound and shifted constantly to go. I dont think I am going to need to wring first and second to get up to speed anymore. LOL
I only had to wait 45 minutes for them to open up this morning.

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Why the lower cowling? It looks cool but any other value? Doesn't it make our bikes hotter?
I love mine. I ordered it, along with the rear seat cowel when I purchased my bike. Not too many people have them and I'm not sure why not as I think they really add to the look of the bike!

W

wrightme43

It just makes the bike cooler. I love mine. This is funny. This post if from the days before and the day I got my bike. 4-10-07.

E

exhaust

I have it. I think they should come stock with it.
009-1.jpg

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered mine the other day from Yamaha Parts and Accessories - 20% Discount on Yamaha OEM Parts, 10% Discount on Aftermarket Parts for $239. My local sDealer wanted $469 cdn. Shi[pping was $23 so $263us is a deal. I'll still have to pay duties but it wont be anywhere $500+ cdn I would have paid up here in Canada

ps...I was wondering at first wtf you were talking about wrightme..lol...then I looked at the dates......I was thinking to myself "wow, how does he NOT know what the lower cowl was?!?!?! hes a moderator....

Last edited:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
In Australia Yamaha want over $600 for a bellypan! Yikes! Everything is so much cheaper in the States.

That bellypan does look bloody nice, and i must say, i love that bike...great colour, wish yamaha made the 06 models with black frame & black engine, with black forks like 07, and 08...the silver forks on the black framed & engined FZ's looks naff! I know cause i have an 06, and i cant wait to mod my forks, so i can take the suckers off, and get them painted black!

mastakilla

Reaction score
Visit site
I put a belly pan on my 2007 FZ6 S2 last week. I'll be posting up pics after I installed my Puig windscreen later this week.

It's killer, and it totally finishes the look. Like said before, it should come stock... Get one! :D