Todays the day

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Todays the day **pics added**

in about half hour ill be making the 130 mile journey to wolverhamton to pick up my new purchace ..A 99 TL1000R ...not my usual style of bike but ive always had a soft spot for the TL ..ill let you guys know how my "defection" goes,later

Last edited:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So have you sold your FZ6 or is this a second bike? Don't forget to post pics :thumbup:

The widowmaker.

122_1024_Suzukiwallpapers_Yellowzoom+Suzuki_Tl1000R+Full_Right_Side_View.jpg

Sorry that was the TL1000S not the R ;)

Have fun and ride safe :thumbup:

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Todays the day **pics added**

So have you sold your FZ6 or is this a second bike? Don't forget to post pics :thumbup:

Have fun and ride safe :thumbup:

unfortunatly the FZ6 will have to go..in a backward kind of way this bike is a moneysaving exercise..i just couldnt wait thill the fazer sold tho

the bike: for a 10yr old bike its in top notch condition 12 k on the clock and Full Fowlers service history..its got a few extras .. carbon hugger and frun fender,FE kit with led lights,mini mirrors with indicators,blue screen,blue bolt kit (engine and plastics),and ART race cans,which quite frankly sound like armageddon :eek::D

the bike itself runs flawlessly and the torque...ohhh the torque :D its actually still restricted in the gears 1-3 (or 4) which apparently cuts the bikes power by a huuuuge margin ..BUT the timing retard eliminator arrived in work this morning..a simple plug and play device that fools the ECU in to thinking its in a high gear

anyhow here's some pics..now wheres my beach sandals and bermuda shorts:squid::squid:

DSC00219.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

Last edited:
S

sm00thpapa

Have you rode it before? Thats a lot more power than the FZ6. Be careful and ride safe.

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have you rode it before? Thats a lot more power than the FZ6. Be careful and ride safe.

nope..first bike over 600cc ive ridden...its very easy to ride and dont forget it doesnt HAVE to be blasted everywhere..infact the way the torque is delivered probably makes it less leary that the FZ6..you just gotta keep one eye on the speedo ..ive always been sensible ..it wont change now

Gilo-FZ6

Riding the Big Honda
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
sure £2400cash..it was up for £2700 (from a dealer)..probably could of found a cheaper one privatley..but there aint that many around..i had to go half way up the country to get ths