Watch where you park, even in your driveway

2-stroke

Reaction score
Visit site
I had my bike parked and under a cover today. Most days I ride the bike since our ridding season is limited, but I was late to work and had a video exporting and needed to leave my computer open while I on my way to work. I got a call from my wife saying, "I might have made a mistake" I assumed she had let our 6 month old puppy loose again. She went on to tell me that she was backing up in the driveway and knocked my bike over.

No damage, the bars landed in the dirt, T-rex frame sliders did their job. It was a pain to pick up. Now I have ammunition for the next 5 year though.

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
I had my bike parked and under a cover today. Most days I ride the bike since our ridding season is limited, but I was late to work and had a video exporting and needed to leave my computer open while I on my way to work. I got a call from my wife saying, "I might have made a mistake" I assumed she had let our 6 month old puppy loose again. She went on to tell me that she was backing up in the driveway and knocked my bike over.

No damage, the bars landed in the dirt, T-rex frame sliders did their job. It was a pain to pick up. Now I have ammunition for the next 5 year though.

MIGHT HAVE????!!!! :eyebrow:

Glad all was well in the end, and yes it makes great ammo.